Optimize your IT investment
Is your technology taking over your office? Do you wish you could implement new technologies but simply do not have the space to do so? Virtualization is the answer, with capabilities that allow businesses to separate resources and services from the underlying physical delivery of those services. In other words, virtualization allows you to do more with less.
Virtualization techniques can be applied to other aspects of your business IT as well, including: networks, storage, laptop or server hardware, operating systems and applications.
Virtualization from Foster MSP, LLC gives your business the power to:
- Improve application performance – with rapid provisioning and dynamic load balancing
- Get back on track after a disaster – with simplified recovery solutions
- Increase utilization – by consolidating your servers and their warranties saving big dollars
- Go green – lower your electricity bills with fewer servers
- Flexibility – hardware replacements and upgrades take hours instead of weeks
Virtualization technologies provide a layer of abstraction between computing, storage and networking hardware, and the applications running on it, so you can enjoy more advanced technology without installing more equipment in your office.
Best of all, implementing a virtual infrastructure in your business is non-disruptive, since using your computers will be no different than it is now. However, virtual infrastructure gives administrators the advantage of managing pooled resources across your business, allowing IT managers to be more responsive to changing business needs and better leverage infrastructure investments.
Simplify using your business technology.